Friday, November 2, 2018

#WhitesidePride: Halloween

Mrs. Tiffany Flint received this wonderful message:

Hi, Tiffany,

I think you still work at Whiteside and if so I wanted to share my experience last night.  If you could share this with the teachers and students, I would greatly appreciate it.  I live within the Whiteside District in the back of Richland Prairie and was handing out candy last night and was blown away with all of the children that came by to trick or treat.  The children of all ages from your school were polite, kind, and wonderful manners.  These students have been taught well and are showing it within the community.  Thank you to all the children for how wonderful they were and also to the teachers and parents for raising and teaching these students.  Thank you for all you do!

Maddie Roumpos, Educator in Central O'Fallon

#WhitesidePride