Sunday, August 8, 2021

5th Grade Open House

Hello, 5th Grade Families and welcome to Whiteside Middle School!

  I am excited to get this school year started, but even more importantly, I am looking forward to meeting all of you.  It is my guarantee to you that in four years, we will develop a meaningful relationship and we will celebrate when our students walk across the graduation stage in 2026.  

One of the first steps in this educational journey is open house.  Our open house for 5th grade will be on August 17th from 5:45 until 7:00 pm.  I will start the open house with a brief presentation in the multi-purpose room and then families will be able to meet their teachers and tour the building.

I look forward to seeing all of you on August 17th.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I will be happy to help you.

Sincerely,

Monica Laurent, Principal