Friday, August 6, 2021

New Student Orientation: 6-8 Grade

 Hello, Whiteside Families.


I want to welcome all of our new students and their families to our District.

I know that it can be challenging to be a new student in a middle school, but I want to let you know that we are all here to welcome you to our great school.  

I would like to invite our new 6th, 7th, and 8th graders for new student orientation on August 12th.  I will start the orientation off with a brief presentation and then students will get their schedules and have building level tours with our National Junior Honor Society members.

This is the grade level schedule we will follow:

9:00 am to 10:00 am:  6th grade orientation (presentation will start at 9:00 am).

10:00 am to 11:00 am:  7th grade orientation (presentation will start at 10:00 am).

11:00 am to 12:00 pm:  8th grade orientation (presentation will start at 11:00 am).

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I will be happy to help  you.

Sincerely,

Monica Laurent, Principal